Every project has multiple stakeholders, each with their own interests, needs and expectations. Therefore, coordinating a project and reaching a satisfactory result, within its scope and boundaries for all, can be a real challenge.
As a project leader, I lead this dynamic process via:
· A thorough, realistic planning.
· Managed mutual expectations.
· Increased joint commitment and effort
· Aligning the various cultures.
· Establishing clear escalation levels.
· Advice regarding possible process improvements.
· Aligning systems, procedures, communication, agenda’s, etc.
· Adjusting plans based on new insights.
· Monitoring progress.
· Supervision of proper and compliant deliverables.
· Guarding the restrictions of the business case.
· Celebrating achievements and results.