My name is Hans Elshout.
After having sold my company S&H (approx. 120 co-workers), I am now enjoying the 3rd phase of my life, as well as my passion of helping people and organizations excell in their field (on a limited, parttime basis).
To achieve this, I focus on 4 C's:
4. Control mechanism
This helps you to bring out the best in your people, your organization and your procedures, with concrete, practical and effective results.
My experience (next to my consultancy work):
- E-com and omni-channel consultant for a large multi-national organization
- Founder, 100% owner and CEO of a multi-channel service organization with approx. 120 co-workers. .
- Senior Vice President of a major international mail order company.
- CEO of a national mail order company.
- Implementation Manager of new branch offices of a top-3 Dutch temporary workforce agency.
- Buyer with a multinational industrial firm.
- Board member of the Dutch national employers organization (VNO) NCW.
- Supervisor of a health care organization with a hospital, 32 service-entities and approx. 7.000 employees.
- (International) speaker with Speakers Academy.
- Winner Dutch National Entrepreneurs Award.
- End-finalist 'Dutch Business Man of the Year'.
For more information, also see https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanselshout/
My 5 strengths
- Conceptualizing unique solutions.
- Reducing complex issues to simplicity.
- I am a fast thinker who can switch quickly between topics.
- My involvement with and commitment to people.
- Communication, in the broadest sense of the word.
Studies and personal growth have formed a constant factor in my career. After High School in the USA, where I spent an important part of my youth, I moved to The Netherlands where, next to my work, I spent more than 18 years increasing my skills and knowledge at several different colleges, business schools and universities, obtaining degrees in the following fields:
- General Management
- Organizational Science
- Business Administration
- Financial Management
- Management Psychology
In addition, I have followed numerous master classes and training in various fields and am always actively extending my insight and knowledge.