My name is Hans Elshout.
After having sold my company S&H (approx. 120 co-workers), I am now enjoying the 3rd phase of my life, as well as my passion of helping people and organizations excel in their field.
I help bring out the best in your people, your organization and your procedures, with concrete, practical and effective results.
My own hands-on experience (next to my extensive consultancy work):
- E-com and omni-channel consultant for a large multi-national organization
- Founder, 100% owner and CEO of a multi-channel service organization with approx. 120 co-workers. .
- Senior Vice President of a major international mail order company.
- CEO of a national mail order company.
- Implementation Manager of new branch offices of a top-3 Dutch temporary workforce agency.
- Buyer with a multinational industrial firm.
- Board member of the Dutch national employers organization (VNO) NCW.
- Supervisor of a health care organization with a hospital, 32 service-entities and approx. 7.000 employees.
- (International) speaker with Speakers Academy.
- Winner Dutch National Entrepreneurs Award.
- End-finalist 'Dutch Business Man of the Year'.
- Best Mentor - national business booster NLgroeit
For more information, also see https://www.linkedin.com/in/hanselshout/
My 5 strengths
- Conceptualizing unique solutions.
- Reducing complex issues to simplicity.
- I am a fast thinker who can switch quickly between topics.
- My involvement with and commitment to people.
- Communication, in the broadest sense of the word.
Studies and personal growth have formed a constant factor in my career. I have increased my skills and knowledge at several different colleges, business schools and universities, obtaining degrees in the following fields:
- General Management
- Organizational Science
- Business Administration
- Financial Management
- Management Psychology
In addition, I have followed numerous master classes and training in various fields and am always actively extending my insight and knowledge.